- Patient / Guardian of the patient should read, understand, and sign the informed consent form before getting admitted at Matha
- Duration of treatment and expected results need to be clarified with the consulting doctor.
- Approximate cost of treatment and medicines need to be clarified from the reception.
- Patient and by-stand should understand the room facilities and services provided before admission.
- Patient and by-standers need to obey hospital rules and regulations.
- Only one by-stander would be normally allowed for one patient.
I.P Room Types
- Simple Rooms
- Double Room Non A/C
- Double Room A/C
- Deluxe Room AC
- Deluxe Room Non A/C
Level of Service
- We offer two levels of service - Normal level and premium level
- Details are available from the reception
- Cashless hospitalization facility is NOT available
- However, reimbursement scheme is available for all major medical insurance schemes
- Patients need to fulfill all formalities with insurance companies before admission.
Billing / Payment Cycles
- 50% of total estimated cost need to be paid as advance.
- Diet and Room charges should be settled weekly.
- Treatment and Medicines bills (remaining amount) should be settled before discharge.
- We accept cash, cards, online and bank transfer