- Kudappanakunnu Hospital - Morning 8.30 am to 6.00 pm (Prior appointment compulsory)
- Moongode Hospital - Morning 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Prior appointment compulsory)
Appointments and Bookings
- Prior Appointment is compulsory for meeting Chief Physician (Dr P K Santhakumari) or Senior Doctors at Matha
- Collect your O.P Registration card with Registration Number during your First Visit.
- Collect the receipt for payment of Consulting fee
- New O.P File would be opened and sent to the consulting doctor
- New patients would first have a detailed initial assessment, followed by diagnostic procedures (if needed), and then consultation with Senior Physician
- Registration number of patients is mandatory
- The medical records of the patient would be retrieved and given to the consulting doctor.
- collect the receipt for payment of consulting fee
- Copy of Passport, visa and two photos of patient and bystander need to be submitted.