The cost of Treatment at Matha can be estimated by the office section of the hospital after a patient completes the following steps :
- Patients undergo an initial assessment that includesinitial diagnosis, investigations and Senior Doctor's consultation
- The reports of investigations required by Doctors need to be completed and their reports need to be available.
- The diagnosis (Based on Ayurvedic Principle) is arrived at.
- A treatment plan is charted out by the Doctors.
- The treatment plan is given to the office (for calculation of cost of treatment).
- The cost of hospitalization based on the treatment plan is conveyed to the patient.
Details such as Expected results, Duration of treatment, types of treatments etc will be conveyed to the patient after the above steps are completed.
For consultations, kindly call our helpline - 9847195533
The above details are applicable for treatment and medicine costs. The room rent, food expenses etc can be obtained by calling our helpline number